THE EVIL INQUISITION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EVIL INQUISITION is a webzine dedicated solely to Music Lovers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Chat Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

General Chat Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:54 am

Hey, thought maybe a general chat thread could help start some conversations here.

I have to say, I am impressed with how many reviews ended up in the Inquisition forum. study
Back to top Go down
FIN
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:40 am

Cool idea! yeah the Inquisitor has been a very busy fellow indeed.Took his own sweet time about it!! LOL!
Loads of good (and not so good) stuff to check out indeed.We need some input from other folks though I reckon.Anyone out there?
Back to top Go down
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:58 pm

There's a lot to be said for a good jam session. Sometimes I don't care if the band misses a beat if the jam turned out to have more feeling than a super clean studio recording.
Back to top Go down
The Inquisitor
Adolescant Doomster
Adolescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Haha I was just building up the suspense! Now it is unleashed and all is right with the world again ;-)
Back to top Go down
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Seriously impressive amount of reviews. cheers
Back to top Go down
The Inquisitor
Adolescant Doomster
Adolescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Cheers dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:09 am

Watching the soccer/football games here in Canada we see Carlsberg beer ads. What is this beer like? Is it swill?
Back to top Go down
The Inquisitor
Adolescant Doomster
Adolescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:26 am

No idea, but Carlsberg ads over here are amazing haha. Carlsberg don't make metal bands, but if they did...
Back to top Go down
FIN
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey good to see some goregrind/grindcore reviews.Gonna be checking out the appallingly but brilliantly named Rectal Smegma!! Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
The Inquisitor
Adolescant Doomster
Adolescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:36 pm

yeah dude they surprised me. Grind generally bores me, but gore grind is a whole different beast haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat Thread   General Chat Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Chat Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE EVIL INQUISITION :: General Chat-
Jump to: