THE EVIL INQUISITION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EVIL INQUISITION is a webzine dedicated solely to Music Lovers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FIN
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster

COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin) Empty
PostSubject: COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin)   COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:00 am

COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 BUCK SPIN)

I've been kinda raving about these Japanese ner do wells for quite some time now but this beast of a record is their best thus far.Uchino and company have taken the template of their previous works ( two full lengths and 965 split singles!) and uped the ante on just about every level.Brick heavy thick riffs rampage
whilst Uchinos' spewed bark regails us tales of 'Altars in Gore' and 'Cadaver blood'.Fans of heavily processed guitars and triggered blastbeats should stay waaay clear of this as it's a defiantly 'old school'
release coming across like Mental Funeral era AUTOPSY meets the mighty WINTER.
Anyone with even the vaguest interest in speaker rattling sounds whether it be old school death metal or indeed Doom should really do themselves a favour and snap this one up chop-chop.

FINDEATH

Twisted Evil

Last edited by FIN on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

PostSubject: Re: COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin)   COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 am

I haven't heard this album yet, but as soon as I heard 'Blood and Bone' I was a fan.
Back to top Go down
FIN
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin)   COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:21 am

Hey Platoon!

Get it fella you WILL NOT be disappointed! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin)   COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COFFINS/BURIED DEATH (20 Buck Spin)
Page 1 of 1