THE EVIL INQUISITION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EVIL INQUISITION is a webzine dedicated solely to Music Lovers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+12
ollie
Dras
FIN
Hildsvfar
doompriest
Samhain
Kolyada
embracebydark
Platoon
jimmyxendrix
Andrei_Aghast
The Inquisitor
16 posters

Fave Doom Bands [Of The Ones Listed]
Cathedral
Introduce Yourself! I_vote_lcap10%Introduce Yourself! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Reverend Bizarre
 10% [ 3 ]
Electric Wizard
Introduce Yourself! I_vote_lcap7%Introduce Yourself! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Serpentcult
Introduce Yourself! I_vote_lcap3%Introduce Yourself! I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Orange Goblin
 3% [ 1 ]
My Dying Bride
Introduce Yourself! I_vote_lcap14%Introduce Yourself! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 4 ]
Paradise Lost
Introduce Yourself! I_vote_lcap17%Introduce Yourself! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 5 ]
Evoken
 10% [ 3 ]
Anathema
Introduce Yourself! I_vote_lcap21%Introduce Yourself! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Ramesses
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage
The Inquisitor
Adolescant Doomster
Adolescant Doomster

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:29 am

Greetings & Salutations!

Please introduce yourself here, and vote on your favorite Doom Band above! Multiple choice is allowed
Back to top Go down
Andrei_Aghast
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:56 am

Andrei, from Romania, northern Transylvania. Guitars and vocals in Aghast (www.myspace.com/AghastRo).

santa

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
jimmyxendrix
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Greetings   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey this is Jimmy from Peru. I'm journalist and I spend my free time with my band called NEVERNESS. We make an experimental doom: Visit this two men proyect at
www.myspace.com/nevernexx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nevernexx
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:46 pm

I love Doom. I love Metal. We need more Doom in Canada. I have been involved in radio, magazines, and bands.
Back to top Go down
embracebydark
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster
embracebydark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi all! We are Embrace By Dark from Bulgaria. We play melodic and atmospheric doom with black sounding vocals, violins and GOA electronics. It's nice beeing part of this circle and we hope we'll find a lot of friends here! Special thanks to The Inquisitor for his efforts!

If you are interested you may find more at:

http://embracebydark.com
http://myspace.com/embracebydark

Cheerz!
Back to top Go down
http://embracebydak.com
Kolyada
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 am

Hello everybody Like a Star @ heaven

I'm Ramona from Croatia. Music is my life, so I write about it for a few years and trying to promote underground music as much as I can. I write for Muzika.hr, the most important Croatian music website, and for British zine Unfashionable Creatures. Except this, I work for a few magazines and prepare a book of novels. I also cooperate with some BM bands and have my own noise project:
www.myspace.com/dementiaabsurdanoise

You can also find me on www.myspace.com/ulvsfrigg

Cheers! farao
Back to top Go down
Samhain
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:54 am

Hey, this is Alex; Vocalist of Narcotic Death.

I am a loving fan of Black and Doom metal.

Narcotic Death as a band take our inspiration from Black, Death and Doom metal and are keen followers of all this invokes.
We have recently started writing material based on a horror and storytelling concept, somewhere between romance and purgatory.

Please check out our Myspace - www.myspace.com/narcoticdeath616
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/black_metal_poet
doompriest
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 am

Hi everybody this is Doompriest...I'm an "infantile doomster" as you can see on the left! Laughing I live in northern Italy and I play bass guitar. Whatelse? I like Doom
Back to top Go down
Hildsvfar
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:38 am

Hey, I'm Ian, I have a few projects of my own and collaborate and work with some friends on other projects as well. I listen to all sorts of heavy underground music, and if you want to check out the types of music I make I have several myspaces for it.

Satan's Basement is somewhere between sludge and death metal but I experiment a lot, so I don't know what genre you'd call most of my stuff as a whole - http://www.myspace.com/satansbasement

The Astronaut King is ambient psychedelic spacey sometimes doomy stuff and acoustic, I'm not entirely sure what you'd call it - http://www.myspace.com/theastronautking

There's more stuff I've done, but I'll just stick with showing those.
Back to top Go down
FIN
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster

PostSubject: Hails!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 am

I'm Fin from Bristol UK where I co- run (hails Dras!) Land of Nod promotions.I played drums in various bands (around 10 I think) which were mostly shit tho I have since put away the sticks and called it a day.
I now spend most of my time working,drinking too much,smoking too much and spending waaay too much time being anal about music.I listen to mostly Doom but am a bit partial to a bit of crust punk,old thrash,
Black metal,old musty folk music (none of this nu-folk bobbins!) obscure 70's rock and a bit of prog.
Now I feel silly so I will go away!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dras
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 am

I'm Andras (aka Dras - hails to Fin!) also from Bristol but originally from Wales (Welsh-speaking 'n all). As you saw, I co-run Land of Nod promotions but "credit where credit is due" (it's a Welsh thing), Fin does the lion's share of the work these days as I'm up to my eyeballs in other commitments. Played in three bands over the last 12 years (but the last one wasn't too bad, Fin!) but had to find 100% like-minded people to take things forward. Listen to a lot of doom of course (thanks to Meryl Richards, my first girlfriend, who lent me Sabbath's first album when I was 15) but I also listen to an equal amount of alt.country, folk and Americana. Also listen to metal (very partial to folk metal and thrash), lots of Southern rock, rock from 1968 - 1974, some prog and I'm developing a taste for Jewish Klezmer music and all its varieties. And This American Life is the best radio show and podcast ever. Thank god for people like Fin otherwise I'd not have anyone to discuss music with in the depth it deserves!
Back to top Go down
ollie
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:31 am

Morning chaps. I'm Ollie...I have the good fortune to know Dras and Fin and very nice chaps they are too. I play guitar and sing in a dirty heavy 70's style rock and roll band called Grifter (www.myspace.com/grifterrock). Not much else to tell really so I'll keep it brief.

Did you guys get the CD I sent for review?
Back to top Go down
maeroris
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster
maeroris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 am

<-----Strigis Maeroris of Vemod

I worship fate wich is quite dark.. were all gonna die, most likely in the climax of our life's pain
I think that deserves a soundtrack more or less

Doom takes on so many shapes, like for instance the doom of waking up each day
When it comes to bands my favourite doom above all is finnish -Thergothon- released quite underground i think, or on a major label in its birth

Eibon/Painiac/Avantgarde/Wild Rags records it is Arrow
even a myspace profile.. way to go!

http://www.myspace.com/thergothon

I have really missed that organ, since i lost the record

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vemod1
sleem79
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:12 am

Hello,

My name is Maciej Winnicki, and I'm from Poland. I'm a 30 years old kid who abuses coke, snuff and beer, eats a lot of pizza and spends way to much time playing World of Warcraft and pen & paper RPG games. I listen to all kinds of metal (I never really understood why blakk metal is trv and core-crap not Razz), some rock (not much and mainly Polish), shanties, folk and everything else that i like. In my free time I try to sing and growl in ChaosUC, and I am proud to say that I am really shitty vocalist. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chaosuc
bluevoodoo
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:38 am

Hi,my name is Daniel Szabo,guitarist and main songwriter for the Hungarian prog/power/doom band Charmadynia. I'm a fanatic music collector,my main focus is metal,more precisely thrash, doom, progressive, death and black metal,but I like the good ol' US power bands too. Playing guitar for almost ten years,I try to make a good and fresh mixture of the aforementioned styles in my band.Check out our myspace pro,feel free to add us as friends there.
Back to top Go down
Platoon
Pubescant Doomster
Pubescant Doomster
Platoon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Lots of musicians here! Would a Musician's forum be of benefit to us? A forum for posts about gear, questions, what you are jamming to, recording, tabs, etc, be of use?
Back to top Go down
The Inquisitor
Adolescant Doomster
Adolescant Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 am

Aye I'll get onto it!!
Back to top Go down
kimerajamm
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 am

Cathedral
Reverend Bizarre
My Dying Bride
Anathema
Paradise Lost

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum