THE EVIL INQUISITION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EVIL INQUISITION is a webzine dedicated solely to Music Lovers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Economist...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taixyz1992
Adult Doomster
Adult Doomster

Economist... Empty
PostSubject: Economist...   Economist... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:21 pm

An economist is a professional in the social science discipline of economics.[1] The individual may also study, develop, and apply theories and concepts from economics and write about economic policy. Within this field there are many sub-fields, ranging from the broad philosophical theories to the focused study of minutiae within specific markets, macroeconomic analysis, microeconomic analysis or financial statement analysis, involving analytical methods and tools such as econometrics, statistics, economics computational models, financial economics, mathematical finance and mathematical economics.

michael jordan shoes
holiday calendars 2010
Back to top Go down
LucyFurr
Infantile Doomster
Infantile Doomster

Economist... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Economist...   Economist... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 am

Is there any actual validity to the profession of economist? In my opinion an economist can be compared to a weather man. Neither of them can predict the future, all they can do is look at whats happening, and predict what will happen if things keep going the way they are going. It doesn't take a weather man to look outside and see the weather, and it doesn't take an economist to look around and see how the economy is doing. So really, what good are economists? Can anyone tell me what valuable service they provide to humanity?
tax resolution services
Back to top Go down

Economist...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE EVIL INQUISITION :: Musicians Forum-
Jump to: